Low-Profile, High Capability
For so many reasons, this is the ultimate parking lift for homeowners. It's the safe, discreet and ultimately ideal tool for stacking your most-valued machines. Its slim nature also makes it perfect for commercial parking lots, indoors or outdoors, because more parking units are able fit in less space. This provides a welcome way to increase profits without having to excavate or purchase pricey real estate.
The best thing about Autostacker is that it doesn't sacrifice ruggedness and capability in exchange for its slimmed-down design. Everything about this lift is industrial-grade. The 6,000-lb. capacity wide-platform galvanized deck offers 80 incredible inches of overhead clearance when the platform is raised to the max lock level, which creates more than enough room for most high-clearance trucks and SUVs. Even low-ceiling garages are able to comfortably accommodate two low-profile vehicles, and spaces with more overhead clearance can accommodate almost anything in the lower level.
Autostacker is a division of BendPak Inc., but it's so unique, we knew we had to let it stand apart all on its own. For the most detailed information on this amazing lift, please visit www.autostacker.com.
Innovation at every turn
Autostacker is made to fit comfortably in a single parking space. It's able to do this thanks to unique design innovations. It doesn't have any of the side posts found on virtually every other parking lift on the market. The galvanized deck is inclined toward the back of the lift, so low-riding cars are never at risk of scratching the front bumper. This also lets us keep the approach ramp shorter, further reducing the lift's footprint. If you're pulling in front-first, our patented Door-sentry™ rubber door protectors, built right into the structure of the lift, will prevent dings and dents from accidental door slams. All these features, and many more, make Autostacker the most innovative and user-friendly garage lift ever made.
Wide galvanized deck
Bolt-on deck panels are easy to install and create a drip-proof platform deck that will last virtually forever and never rust or wear out under normal use. At the end of the deck is a gentle wheel trough that securely cradles wheels of all sizes.
Dual hydraulic cylinders
Massive, dual hydraulic cylinders, one on each scissor superstructure, power the lift from underneath the vehicle. This eliminates side-loading, which in turn reduces maintenance over time and significantly extends the lifespan of the lift.
Automatic safety locks
Six lock positions engage automatically as the scissor arms extend, so the hydraulics are never actively engaged with vehicles parked underneath. A flow divider in the power unit ensures equal pressure to each scissor arm, so the locks engage and disengage simultaneously.
Superior base support
Autostacker's base support is just enough to keep the lift stable without adding unnecessary steel that simply clogs up your floor space. The parking lift is over-engineered to easily handle the rated 2,722-kg. lift capacity, and the two-post structure never wobbles or shakes during operation.
Detached power unit console
A cantilevered torsion bar extends off the lift and contains the push-button UP and DOWN controls. This ergonomically designed console is extremely safe and easy to use. Always keep an eye on your surroundings before and during car lift operation.
- 2,722-kg. lifting capacity
- Key‐switch disconnect fully disables operation for enhanced security
- Audible alarm and warning buzzer alerts operator and bystanders when the lift is in operation
- Accommodates cars, light trucks and SUVs
- Rugged, welded‐steel construction is strong and durable
- 100% hot‐dipped, galvanized steel platform
- Attractive slate gray, baked‐on powder coat finish provides added toughness
- Front wheel dish acts as a wheel chock to prevent vehicles from rolling forward or backward
- Full‐width, gradual sloping platform reduces entry ramp height
- Automatic safety locks engage at five different parking heights
- Simple push‐button controls
- Dual, direct‐drive hydraulic lifting cylinders
- Dependable hydraulic circuit that provides precise, equalized lifting
- Variable height parking accommodates a wide range of vehicle and ceiling heights
- Contoured scissor legs provide rigidity, decreased deflection and a low collapsed height
- Full‐width, straight‐through axles increase overall stability and tracking through the vertical travel range
- Full‐width pivot pins promote straighter tracking of the scissor legs throughout travel—vital for eccentric loads
- Extra‐wide, heavy‐duty steel scissor arms with cross member bracing enhance stability
- Unique clevis‐design scissor ends lower stress and increase rigidity by distributing loads symmetrically over the pins
- Patented asymmetric scissor arms provide greater underside door clearance
- Patented Door‐sentry™ car door protectors are made from energy‐absorbing rubber to protect against accidental scratches or door dings
- Space‐saving design is perfect for commercial or residential applications
- Minimal footprint fits a typical parking space
- Hydraulic safety valves (velocity fuses) prevent sudden, unexpected platform collapse in the unlikely event of hydraulic system failure
- UL Listed electrical components meet National Electrical Code (NEC) requirements
PL-6SR Autostacker Specifications
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is may be required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.