Deluxe Turnplate Set
Deluxe Alignment Turnplates / Aluminium-Stainless / Set of Two / 470 mm x 470 mm
BendPak’s extraordinary aluminium turnplates make our alignment lifts beefier and more accurate than ever. Larger, sturdier and featuring more underside rollers than our previous design, our latest and greatest turnplates are another great reason to choose BendPak for all wheel aligning needs.
BendPak Alignment Lift Deluxe Turnplates, New and Improved
BendPak, a global leader in wheel alignment technology is proud to offer these best-in-class precision turnplates for alignment lifts and high accuracy applications.
Robust and corrosion resistant
Measure a variety of wheel angles with these premium, free-floating wheel alignment turnplates. Aluminium-alloy construction combines with a polished stainless steel bearing surface and oversized upper radius plate to provide unsurpassed, long-term accuracy. Hundreds of smooth-polished, abrasion-resistance Delrin™ balls have a low coefficient of friction and deliver precision movement under extreme conditions.
Improved turnplate design
These turnplates are truly inspiring. We’ve significantly increased the size and number of rollers under the turnplate, resulting in more controlled roll-backs. The plate remains stable in the event a vehicle is rolled onto the plate slightly off-centre. This ensures alignment readings remain as accurate as possible.
Angled steel lock pins
When you’re not doing alignments and roll-back adjustments, you probably want to use your alignment lift as a service or storage unit. During that time, you won’t need or want to use the turnplate. So, we designed two thick lock pins that secure it in place.
Dual "popsicle stick" gap stops
Two hard-rubber popsicle sticks slip perfectly between the turnplate and the rest of the runway. This creates a perfectly level surface—no gaps—making it easier to cross over the turnplate without disrupting the alignment. When using your lift as a parking or service lift, operators can pull vehicles forward with greater ease.
Even though these turnplates are larger and their design more robust, durable aluminium the way of the future for many structures in the auto industry. Without sacrificing quality (in most cases, improving it), BendPak can offer a larger, lighter turnplate that’s easy to manage, install and maintain.
- Aluminium alloy and stainless steel construction
- Robust, industrial-grade design
- Heavy-duty encapsulated Delrin™ bearings provide increased support and offer smooth movement
- Stable tri-channel ball retainers provide better performance, minimise service and maintenance
- Free-floating 360° movement in all directions
- 51 mm movement in any direction from centre point
- Includes two hardened rubber "popsicle stick" rollback bridges that eliminate the gap between the turn plates and lift runways for a smooth transition during rollback procedures or when loading and unloading vehicles.
- Oversized 356 mm diameter gauge accommodates all wheel types
- Synthetic polymer underside slider allows for easy movement of turn plates along runways surfaces
- Auto-centring design
- Built-in handles for easy transport
- Greaseless operation. No maintenance or mess.
- Low-profile design
- Dual angled locking pins
- Powder coated for extended lifespan
- Optional height adjustment kits accommodates varying pocket heights and provides level positioning of turn plates
- Sold in pairs