2.5 HP for Heavier-Duty Lifting
Whatever you need lifted, Ranger Products has a hydraulic power unit for the job. We take every measure to manufacture units that can be mounted to a variety of car lift types, from low-rise scissor lifts to larger two-post lifts and four-post lifts. The specs on this particular hydraulic power pack should really stand out and scream versatility. We made the tank size a little bigger at 13.6 L (3.6 gallons), so it can handle most lifting applications. The single-phase 2.5 HP motor runs quietly during each lift, even when servicing heavy vehicles. The 2,650 psi pressure relief valve is a work of engineering genius to keep you, your equipment and your vehicle safe from any instance of pressure build-up. We’ve essentially brought you the safest possible product, manufactured with a safety-first mentality and delivered to you UL / ETL Certified.
This particular unit saves electricity by harnessing the power of gravity to safely lower your vehicle, which extends the life of your hydraulic power unit while decreasing operating costs. The casing around the motor is secure and weatherproof, so you never have to worry about dust, dirt, air pollutant or other random debris disrupting car lift operations. Regardless of what time of year it is, Ranger power units have a safe operating range of (-25 – 79°C), so they function in virtually every temperature you can throw at it.
If you’re still not convinced that Ranger Products produces the safest, most durable and user-friendly hydraulic power units, we include a 12-month comprehensive warranty on all repairs, parts replacements and related freight charges.
The best thing you can do if you have questions about our versatile hydraulic power packs is call us and share your specific lifting needs. Our experts will point you in the right direction.
- Pumps feature high mechanical and volumetric efficiency, low noise level
- End head prepared for lift-hold-lower applications using our standard manual lowering valve or solenoid cartridge valves
- Totally enclosed motors are suitable for use in humid environments or dusty, contaminated atmospheres. UL Recognized and CSA Certified* AC electric motors feature heavy gauge steel frame and base and high-quality ball bearings
- Torque load remains constant throughout the range of operation
- Power up, gravity down function
- Heavy-duty start switches with a high IP-protection class and silver-plated contacts meet tough demands for a long service life
- Cartridge-style relief valves meet tough demands for dependability and life expectancy
- Equipped with black plastic and steel reservoirs
- Vertical mounting
- Equipped with oil level dipstick
- High performance cartridge check valve is standard
- Most premium grade petroleum-based fluids can be used. Optimum operating viscosity range is 15 - 68 cSt
- Minimum recommended temperature is -25ºC (-13ºF)
- Maximum recommended temperature is +80ºC (+175ºF)
- 12-months warranty